$200 WORLD CHAMPION BUNDLE PRICE APPLIED WHEN HAT & JERSEY ARE IN CART. / $150 DUCK CAMO BUNDLE PRICE APPLIED WHEN HAT & HOODIE ARE IN CART.
Triple D Gear's brand management department is on the lookout for a Social Media Community Manager.
As a Community Manager you would be responsible for engaging with Triple D Gear consumer prospects, fans, and brand ambassadors as well as business prospects, merchandise representatives, ad agencies and other media channels.
- Cellphone and Laptop
- Facebook & Instagram Account
- Be from the mix / in the mix
- Self Managed / Self Motivated
- Socially Savvy (Fb, Ig, Snap)
- G Suite for Business (Docs, Sheets)
- Shopify Administration
- Facebook Business (Ads, Merchant, Catalog)
- Google (Local, Analytics, AdWords, Merchant Center)
Extra Skills (above the rim)
- Photoshop / Illustrator / In Design Experience
- Sales Experience
- Writing Experience
Weekly Responsibilities (3h - 4h)
- Hashtag generation and submission of hot or trending topics
- Identification of Micro and Macro influencers
- Identify opportunities to promote influencer content of corelating topics, genres or audience
- Organize stakeholder's and keep their attention to present weekly Social Media Engagement Report covering The Voice of the People and preparing for the next week of posts.
- Provide a timesheet and a report of number of posts vs average engagement
- Respond to comments within 5 minutes of scheduled posts within the first hour of publication
- Respond to comments within 10 minutes of scheduled posts within the second hour of publication
- Respond to comments within 20 minutes of scheduled posts within the 4 hours of publication
If you feel like you have what it takes
Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh™ embarks on a new narrative where free thinking inspires a pioneering format for the future, where the age of imagination is the product of reality.
Inspired by Virgil’s vision and approach to his art, Off-White™ nourishes a collective of creative minds that represent the best in their category and have a strong and personal connection with Virgil. Ibrahim’s relationship with Virgil and Off-White™, born and nurtured through Instagram DMs, blossomed both personally and professionally over the last 3 years creating a strong bond based on mutual respect and shared values.
“Making a successful luxury brand in nine years is genius. It’s a feat that I admire and hope to continue building upon with a rich legacy. He revolutionised streetwear and luxury that crosses generations and decades. He showed the world that the underrepresented, the underdogs and Black people, in particular, have brilliant minds and can push and compete equally in the establishment. He inspired hope and brought about change.” - Ibrahim Kamara, Art&Image Director Off-White™